Laser radiation has become a real breakthrough in the field of cosmetology. In 75% of cases dealing with skin defects, he can replace injections, surgery.Laser treatment not only successfully removes scars and blemishes, but also removes the signs of aging.
Laser rejuvenation is done using special tools.
Rays move along the body with a special "handle". Impulses penetrate the skin layer to a depth of 1 mm. Under the influence of high frequency and heating, old cells are destroyed. Whole tissue begins to respond with the release of increased amounts of elastin and collagen, which repairs the damaged dermis. Renewed skin becomes denser, more elastic. The optimum temperature is selected for each skin area to prevent burns.
In this case, the treatment is performed not only on the face, but also other parts of the body. Thighs, abdomen, chest, forearms, hands are no less age-related wear and tear.
The result of the correct procedure, the effect is marked:
- smoothes deep wrinkles;
- small facial wrinkles disappear;
- discoloration of hyperpigmentation, stretch marks, post-acne, vascular tissue and scars;
- enlarged pore narrowing;
- flatten the surface of the dermis;
- healthy skin appearance by stimulating blood circulation;
- tightens the contours of the face and body.
Significant improvements can be seen after the first session. To combine successful rejuvenation allows 5 treatment of problem areas.
Laser rejuvenation type
There are several variations of this procedure. Each has its own special features. Multiple selection for individual problems will make the solution as productive as possible.
- With penetration into the upper layers of the skin.Works best with small puncture defects. Single surface beams are used. Only damaged areas are exposed, healthy skin is not affected. The results are achieved quickly and last a long time. Works well on expression lines.
- No damage to the skin surface.Appears perfectly with deep wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, sagging contours. A large number of skin is treated at one time (for example, the whole face). The longest beam used. Only the hidden layer of the dermis is affected, the surface remains intact. Heat drives the natural metabolic processes in cells. A pleasant side effect is the removal of acne after acne, wide pores.
- Biorevitalization.The pulse is given for a short time with various repetitions. Thus, rays break down dead cells painlessly and actively stimulate collagen production. Special cosmetics (usually hyaluronic acid) are used, which the laser delivers into the skin. This method is used in the fight against deep wrinkles, continuous lines of expression. Has a cumulative effect. Biorevitalization is one of the best alternatives to injections.
- Re-surface. Erbium or Sapphire lasers gently remove the top layer of worn epidermis. Younger tissues remain, which makes the skin appear firmer, more even, fine wrinkles become invisible.
- 4D rejuvenation.Fastest view. Long-lasting results appear after the first procedure. 4 types of beams are used (FRAC3, SmothLiftin, SupErficial, PIANO). Such a combination enhances deep processes, restores elasticity and freshness to the skin, overcomes wrinkles of different sizes.
Advantages and disadvantages of
Laser skin rejuvenation has the following advantages:
- no marks or scars. All redness disappears no later than 3-4 days after treatment;
- ability to solve problems with various measurements;
- fast visual effects (1-5 procedures);
- lack of painful sensation (normal - slight tingling);
- ability to treat sensitive areas (neckline, eyelids, nasolabial folds);
- can be combined with many cosmetic procedures.
Disadvantages to note:
- presence of contraindications;
- high cost;
- 1 session can last at least an hour.
ContraindicationsLaser rejuvenation should not be performed within 14 days after chemical exfoliation. The beautician will also not perform the procedure if there is obvious inflammation in the treated area, during the exacerbation of dermatitis, psoriasis. Laser is strictly prohibited during pregnancy, for people suffering from epilepsy, hypertension, type 1 diabetes mellitus, malignant neoplasms, mental disorders. Caution should be exercised using techniques while taking hormone medications, psychotropics, drugs that provoke sensitivity.
In the first hour (sometimes several days) after laser exposure, itching and redness of the skin may occur. In some patients, exfoliation, crusts appear, and an increase in herpes is provoked. If not taken care of properly, cases of supuration are known (contact with dirty hands, scratches, use of early cosmetics).
Scars and pigmentation are noted in cases of intentional concealment by the patient of information about the medication taken, the pathological condition.
The main prevention of side effects is the use of panthenol-based ointments and soothing creams with a spf of more than 15 units.
Temporary steam abstinence (sauna, steam bath), antibiotics and hormones, avoiding aggressive skin care products, visiting the solarium and being in the open sun provide great help.Laser rejuvenation has many benefits. A significant disadvantage for some users is the amount required. How much you should invest depends on the number of procedures required. Mobile devices for home use can be the optimal substitute for a salon visit. The desired device can be selected according to the manufacturer's description and recommendations.