Today, you can look visually younger in a matter of weeks. Simply go to an aesthetic medical center or beauty salon and undergo a procedure that will make you look younger. Let's think about how to choose the right one.
When can you start?
At what age can you start practicing cosmetic procedures for rejuvenation? It is generally accepted that there is no point in doing this before the age of 30 years. But this opinion is wrong.
Cosmeticians say that doing anti-aging procedures at the age of 20-25 is common. It allows you to correct the condition of the skin in a timely manner, saturate it with the necessary ingredients, even out and maintain tone. Over time, according to the recommendations of cosmetic experts, anti-aging programs will change due to the inclusion of more effective components and schemes.
The sooner you start regular care and corrective procedures that will improve the condition of the skin, the easier it will be to get the desired results later.
From 20 to 30 years, cosmetologists recommend preventive procedures:
- mesotherapy with cocktails containing low concentrations of vitamin complexes;
- superficial exfoliation - ultrasonic, gas -liquid, with fruit acid 1 time in 6 months;
- biorevitalization - injection of preparations based on hyaluronic acid for intensive hydration and "refreshing" of the dermis of any kind;
- cosmetics for home care with antioxidants;
- Mandatory photo protection - the use of creams with SPF index.
The good effect of restoring the dermis at the age of 30+ can be obtained after:
- Plasmolifting - the identification of the patient's autoplasm, purified and saturated with growth factors. To do this, 20-100 ml of the patient’s own blood is taken, which goes through the centrifuge processing stage, then the enriched plasma is injected under the skin of the face and neck.
- Thread strengthening or thread lifting - strengthening and tightening of tissue with an absorbable "youth preserver" - the thread that creates the frame. This natural build maintains the oval of the face, preventing the formation of wrinkles and skin folds.
- Fractional laser photothermolysis - directed exposure to the best radiation beams - fractions that cause controlled micro -damage. The effect of this temperature stimulates the natural process of recovery - tissue regeneration.
After 35 years, the skin quickly loses its natural tone, becomes thinner, drier, wrinkles get deeper, and the folds around the eyes, nose and mouth turn into static folds.
Depending on the skin condition, a dermatocosmetologist may recommend the following cosmetic procedures for facial rejuvenation:
- Contouring - to restore the former skin volume, its smoothing and compaction, as well as correction of nasolabial folds and nasolacrimal sulcus.
- Median chemical exfoliation for active skin regeneration, restoring even relief and smoothing fine wrinkles.
- Preparation injections based on purified botulinum toxin, which smoothes wrinkles and noticeable wrinkles on the face.
- Photorejuvenation that accelerates the synthesis of collagen and elastin, improves the appearance of the skin.
At this age, the process of synthesis of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid by the body gradually tends to be at a minimum. Small wrinkles appear on the skin, it becomes thinner, drier, a second chin appears. Facial relief becomes blurred, contours appear sharper or, conversely, covered with swelling.
Of the procedures for women 45+ are appropriate:
- beauty injections to reduce the depth of wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes;
- lifting thread - to tighten the active skin and remove the double chin to restore the oval of the face;
- laser skin rejuvenation - for intensive lifting, smoothing and tightening of the dermis to solve the problem of aging globally.
At this age, instead of procedures that stimulate skin regeneration, it is better to pay attention to replacement injection therapy and thread lifting.
For women over 50 years, the grooved fixing thread shows an excellent effect. They help not only tighten and strengthen the tissue, but also hold it securely in the chosen position. With the help of such threads, they tighten the chin area, remove the jaw, tighten the cheeks and restore the oval of the face.
Top 5 salon procedures in the mid -price segment
Rejuvenation programs include injection techniques and hardware.
Effective for removing wrinkles on the forehead, nose stem and "crow's feet" around the eyes. Drugs injected into the facial muscles block the nerve impulses being transmitted. The skin is smoothed. The effect lasts for about 5-6 months, then the procedure is repeated.
This is the introduction of individually selected cocktails based on hyaluronate, organic acids, various vitamin complexes and plant extracts. The depth of injection does not exceed 0. 6 mm. Beauty injections are performed manually or with the help of an injector - hardware mesotherapy.
The first effect can be seen after 2-3 procedures, stable results appear after 4-5, but the course continues until 8-10 procedures to consolidate the effect.
Positive changes after a course of mesotherapy persisted for about six months. They can be extended with repeated mesotherapy or maintenance procedures, 1-2 sessions a month.
This procedure helps eliminate skin imperfections by saturating the inner layer with hyaluronate. Done with:
- The classic method is a double subcutaneous injection using a syringe or hardware nozzle. This method is distinguished by the most rapid and noticeable effect, but after injection, characteristic papules appear, swelling and hematomas may occur.
- Laser biorevitalization - when hyaluronate is delivered to tissues using laserpheresis. The advantage of this method over injection is the shortened recovery stage and the minimum of contraindications. But its efficiency is much lower. If in the classic version 1-2 injections are required, then with the laser technique need to undergo 5-8 procedures.
The position of the best anti-aging procedures is led by injection techniques to get rid of wrinkles and correct facial contours. The essence of this technique is the filling of subcutaneous voids with a gel preparation called "filler".
With the help of contour plastic:
- removes any type of wrinkles, except deep folds with destruction of skin structure;
- enhances the lips and corrects its shape;
- eliminate facial asymmetry;
- forming a missing volume from certain areas of the face - cheeks, chin, cheekbones and others.
The effect after the injection can be seen immediately. An initial assessment can be given in -2 days after the session, and a final assessment in about a week. Depending on the drug, the effect can last from 4-6 months to 1. 5-3 years.
The best hardware anti-aging facial procedures are photorejuvenation, ELOS rejuvenation, Photofractional procedure, RF lifting and SMAS lifting.
Photorejuvenation is based on skin treatment with light pulses, ELOS rejuvenation combines light energy and RF. SMAS lifting affects the skin with ultrasound, RF lifting uses radio frequency energy.
The Photofractional procedure is a multiple sequential treatment of the skin, including first phototherapy with IPL light, and then, after anesthesia, Fraxel fractional laser treatment. Photopulses brighten the skin, remove pigmentation, and fractional lasers stimulate the synthesis of collagen fibers that have been exposed to UV radiation.
Cosmetic procedures for rejuvenation differ for different age categories of patients: intensity of exposure, number of sessions and the need for repeated treatment, drug concentration and other factors. It is better to choose the most effective of them with an experienced dermatocosmetologist after a thorough examination of the skin condition.