Aesthetic defects and age -related changes in the skin can lead to serious moral discomfort. Especially when it comes to women who want to stay attractive and desirable for as long as possible. And despite the fact that scientists have not been able to reveal the secret of "eternal youth", there is still some progress. In particular, we are talking about fractional non -ablative rejuvenation - a non -surgical correction technique that involves exposure to tissue using a laser.
Levels of non -ablative rejuvenation procedures
This technique is based on the conversion of light energy into heat. Penetrating under the skin, the laser beam heats the tissue to 45-86 ° C, triggering partial evaporation of fluid in amounts that stimulate natural metabolic and biochemical reactions in the cellular and extracellular matrix of the skin. In addition, in the processing zone, the process of neocollagenesis is launched - the formation of new collagen fibers, which are responsible for the elasticity and firmness of the skin. In addition, radiation is absorbed by the chromophores of the skin and, bypassing the epidermis, penetrates into the dermis, providing an additional antibacterial effect.
The non -ablative laser rejuvenation procedure is completely painless, performed without anesthesia, does not cause pain and discomfort. Moreover, it is often used as a primary method of correcting age -related changes in particularly sensitive skin areas - on the neck, around the eyes, etc. To achieve a visible effect, 3-4 sessions is enough with an interval of 2-3 days. In the period between procedures, in order to consolidate a positive result, you should adhere to the recommendations voiced by experts.
Indications and contraindications for
Fractional non -ablative corrections are set for:
- Increased porosity, wrinkled skin;
- The appearance of a sunken face (effect of "fatigue");
- Weak manifestations of hyperpigmentation or hyperkeratosis;
- Appearance mimics first, mesh, linear wrinkles;
- Loss of turgor, skin color in open areas (neck, décolleté);
- Visible dilation of the subcutaneous canal;
- Loss of natural and healthy skin;
- Severe skin dehydration;
- Acne treatment and after acne.
It should be noted that although not painful and safe, this procedure has some contraindications, the list of which includes:
- infectious diseases of the skin;
- Manifestation of lesions at the processing site;
- Part of the chronic diseases of the nervous system, cardiovascular;
- Mental or nervous illness;
During pregnancy and lactation, before the procedure, you should consult your doctor.