If small wrinkles appear on your face as you age, you can smooth them at home by using an anti-aging mask. Such a procedure is also suitable for preventing premature aging. After all, anti-aging masks deeply moisturize and nourish the skin, preventing the formation of wrinkles. But it is necessary to use this mask for preventive purposes only after 25 years. For young skin, it is better to choose another formulation. Of course, a mask will not help get rid of very deep wrinkles. But with their help, it is very impossible to tighten the skin and improve its condition, slowing down the aging process. The main thing is to use proven recipes and carry out the procedure regularly.
Rules for the use of anti-aging masks
Often after the age of 25, women begin to notice wrinkles on their faces. Some people show signs of aging earlier, and some later. It depends on several factors:
- Nutrition.To keep your skin smooth, you need to monitor your diet. The diet must be balanced. It must include fruits, vegetables and nuts. You also need to take fiber, which helps cleanse the digestive system.
- Physical activity.Sports play an important role in maintaining the youthfulness of the skin. Classes allow you to improve blood circulation and overall body condition.
- Exposure to ultraviolet radiation.During active sunlight, be sure to use sunscreen. After all, ultraviolet rays dry out and age the skin. For the same reason, you should not abuse your visit to the solarium.
- Water balance.Adequate water intake is very important for skin elasticity and firmness. It is best to drink at least 1. 5 liters during the day. Moreover, no drinking liquid is counted, but only pure water.
- Have bad habits. . . Smoking and drinking alcohol regularly accelerate the aging process of the skin. Under the influence of addiction, it becomes dry and wrinkled faster.
If you start treating your skin when you are young, you can keep it regular and smooth for years to come.
Need to use an anti-aging mask only after 23-25 years. After all, young skin does not need it. Contraindications to the use of anti-aging mixtures are:
- dermatological diseases;
- open wounds in the skin;
- a large number of active inflammation of the face;
- allergic to the components of each mixture.
The composition for aging skin should be chosen depending on the type of dermis. For oily and problematic, you can use products that have astringent and tightening properties. Then it is not only possible to smooth wrinkles, but also to narrow pores.
If the skin is dry and sensitive, it is better to add a light oil or fatty sour cream into the composition.
Top 10 recipes
Simple daily treatments that you can do at home help smooth out wrinkles and prolong youthful skin. The most effective are anti-aging masks with natural ingredients that are useful for skin aging. They can be made easily at home with your own hands.
Here is a list of the 10 most effective folk recipes.
Cosmetic clay has a beneficial effect on skin aging. You can get various types of these products at the pharmacy. White, blue, pink or red clay works best for wrinkles. They contain various trace elements and minerals that improve blood circulation and tighten the skin.
- take a small amount of selected clay;
- dilute with distilled water or boil until sour cream consistency.
The prepared clay is applied to the face for 15-20 minutes. . . If not dry, this will cause tightening and dryness on the skin, which will only worsen the condition.
To avoid this, you need to apply a mask on a thick layer. If it dries too quickly, you can sprinkle a little water on your face.
Do not use metal utensils to prepare the mask, as this will cause a chemical reaction and a decrease in the beneficial properties of the clay.
If the skin is dry, you can add 1 tablespoon of sour cream or olive oil into the composition.
The best fruit for rejuvenation is avocado. The porridge contributes to deep hydration, nourishes the skin and, as a consequence, smoothes wrinkles.
To make an avocado mask, you need:
- peel the fruit, remove the bones from it;
- cut in half and make mashed potatoes in half;
- add 1 tablespoon of honey and lemon juice to the pulp.
The exposure time of the mask is 15-20 minutes. Despite its oily consistency, it is suitable for all skin types, including oily ones.
Protein and honey
You can smooth out wrinkles with a mask of eggs, honey and sour cream. Will require:
- separate the whites from the egg yolks and beat;
- add 1 teaspoon of honey and sour cream;
- mix the composition and apply on face;
- wait 15 minutes and wash the mixture with warm water.
This mask should not be done too often. Enough once a week, because protein can tighten and dry the skin.
Aloe vera juice
The use of anti-aging aloe vera mask on a regular basis can give a remarkable effect. After all, the juice of this plant deeply moisturizes the skin and increases the production of collagen and elastin.
- take 1 tablespoon of aloe juice obtained from cut leaves;
- you can use pharmaceutical drugs;
- mix the juice with 1 tablespoon of honey;
- pour in 1 teaspoon of olive oil;
- if possible, it is recommended to add a few drops of vitamins A and E in liquid form.
The mask is applied to the face for half an hour, then washed off with cold water.
If plant rubber is used, it is a good idea to cut the aloe leaves a week before the procedure. It is wrapped in thick paper and placed in the refrigerator. This will help increase the concentration of nutrients in the juice.
You can improve the color and elasticity of the skin with the help of cocoa powder. These drugs increase blood circulation in the cells, increasing their renewal.
To prepare a mask with cocoa, you need:
- mix in a ratio of 2 to 1 cocoa powder and egg yolk;
- add 1 tablespoon of apricot oil;
- Beat all ingredients until well combined.
The mask is applied on the face for at least 20 minutes until the composition has time to take effect. You can repeat the procedure regularly - 2-3 times a week.
For aging and problem skin, a mask with sea buckthorn oil would be an ideal choice.
- peel small fresh cucumbers;
- grind in a blender until smooth;
- add 1 tablespoon of wheat flour and sea buckthorn oil;
- stir until well combined.
The mixture is applied to the face for 20-25 minutes. After this time, you need to wash yourself with cold water.
If you regularly do this mask, the skin will become smooth, fresh and elastic.
Yeast that contains B vitamins contributes to the renewal and regrowth of skin cells.
Recipe for a yeast mask for rejuvenation:
- mix 1 tablespoon of yeast and sour cream;
- add one teaspoon of flaxseed oil and the same amount of honey;
- stir thoroughly;
- pour water into a clean pot and heat until it produces steam;
- put the container with the mixture into the pot and turn off the heat.
After that, you have to wait for the yeast to ferment. This will occur when bubbles appear on the surface, or the composition begins to increase in volume.
The fermented mask must be cooled to room temperature and applied to the face. After 10-15 minutes it is washed off with water.
Gelatin has similar properties. It is quite easy to prepare a mask with these components. All you need is:
- pour the agar with water, following the instructions on the package;
- place the container on the stove and heat the composition until hot, but not boiling (about 70 degrees);
- turn off the heat and wait until the gelatin becomes warm so that it can be rubbed on the skin;
- leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes.
If the mixture starts to dry earlier, it must be washed. Therefore, it is better to spread the composition on the face with a thick layer.
Curd mask gives a good effect for skin rejuvenation.
- knead 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese until well blended;
- add 1 teaspoon of warm melted honey and 1 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice;
- beat the egg yolks in a separate container and pour into the mixture;
- drip a little olive oil.
Apply the mask for 20-30 minutes. Then washed with water.
To refresh aging skin and restore elasticity to it, you can use a strawberry mask. These berries contain fruit acids, so this procedure has an exfoliating effect.
- take some berries, wash and knead with a spoon to make mashed potatoes;
- add a little yogurt and mix everything well;
- spread the mask on your face and leave on for 15-25 minutes;
- then wash with clean water.
To see the refreshing effect of the mask, you need to do it regularly once the signs of skin aging start to appear. It is not recommended to use such formulations earlier than 25 years.
If the face is already wrinkled, the procedure should be done 2-3 times a week. For prophylaxis, the mask is used weekly.