In your opinion, how important is it for a woman to take care of her hands, which can be done at home? Surely many of you are thinking about this question. Of course, the external attractiveness of the face is very important, but hands with attitude inadvertently betray our true age.
That is why the topic of how to rejuvenate hands at home has always attracted our interest and will be very long in demand. And today we have prepared a selection of small but "delicious" recipes for you.
Fruit, soda and oatmeal. . . . Hand peel
Peeling is a simple but very effective procedure. It allows you to renew the skin of the hands, and can also serve as a level of preparation for the use of various subsequent masks.
At home, the procedure can be performed several times a week. This is enough to keep your fingers in perfect condition.
Here are some recipes that you can make easily. After all, everything you need is a must in every kitchen.
- Pour a teaspoon of baking soda with the same amount of warm water. Add the same amount of sour cream or yogurt to it. Stir the mixture well and apply on hands, making gentle massage movements. The duration of the procedure is five minutes. Wash the composition under warm running water.
- Pour boiling water over small oatmeal flakes - 1: 1 ratio - and leave to swell. Two or three minutes will suffice. After that, add the egg yolk and a little fresh lemon juice to the finished mass. Apply the composition to your hands and massage well.
- Pomegranate and grape juice well exfoliate the upper cells of the epidermis. To form an exfoliating mixture, this drink must be combined with starch, rice flour, or oatmeal.
- Fruit peels give a very good effect. In addition, he prepared quickly. Just mash the "sour" berries and apply the gruel to your hands. The duration of the procedure is fifteen. . . twenty minutes. Remove the berries under running water.
Peels prepared according to the following recipe will help save cracked and very brittle fingers:
- You need to combine ground coffee bed and common salt (1: 1 ratio).
- Add a teaspoon of lemon juice, honey and high -fat kefir into the composition.
- Leave the resulting mixture for about fifteen minutes and then apply to your hands.
This recipe can be used once a week. This product simultaneously exfoliates, and scrubs, and anti-pigment masks.
To give extra protection to your hands, it is recommended to add a few drops of tea tree ether to each bark of the house. This oil has excellent antibacterial properties.
A large number of women over the age of 40 conclude that even the most expensive cream cannot replace home treatment. That is why baths, masks and homemade skins are so successful.
For the preparation of masks for all areas of care, you can use any product that is available at home on the refrigerator shelf.
With boiled potatoes
You need to boil two unpeeled potatoes, and, without cooling, grate. Then cut the cucumber in the same way. Mix the two products. If the composition is too thick, you can add a little warm milk into it.
Apply the mask to the hands and let it "work" for twenty minutes.
With olive oil
In olive oil (two tablespoons) add a little lemon juice - just a few drops - and two drops of iodine. Oil your fingers and wait ten minutes. After that, the mixture can be washed.
This mask is interesting because it not only nourishes the skin of the hands, but also strengthens the nail plate.
Separate the whites from the egg yolks and beat until thick, like meringue. Add a drop of lemon juice and olive oil. Apply the composition and hold for fifteen minutes. Your fingers will get excellent nourishment.
And the egg yolk can be rubbed into the face without additives, and lie with it for a few minutes - a great mask for skin aging.
With oat flour
You need to mix oatmeal (you can grind the flakes in a coffee grinder) and a tablespoon of melted honey. Add the egg yolks to the resulting mixture.
Such a mask can be used as a "night" mask, that is, you need to apply the composition to your hands and wear gloves on it. The effect is amazing! This is confirmed by female reviews.
With lemon flavor
You need lemon peel (tablespoon) and the same amount of olive oil. Mix the ingredients and add a teaspoon of green tea (the drink must be strong). And the last component of the mask is cottage cheese (two tablespoons).
Keep the composition for at least half an hour.
With sour cream
Fatty sour cream (one tablespoon) must be combined with egg yolk and a tablespoon of melted honey. Mix the components thoroughly until the mass becomes homogeneous. Apply to hands and leave on for twenty minutes.
Simple and easy - a useful hand bath
If your hands have very dry skin, an oil bath will help revitalize the fingers, restoring them to their previous velvety texture. Such an oil bath - this is the name of the procedure in the salon - should be made a habit by every woman. Moreover, it does not represent something complicated, but a quick result in the form of rejuvenation of the skin of the hands, as they say, on the face.
To prepare the bath, you can use any vegetable oil. But it is best to take olives, peaches or almonds.
- Previously, the oil must be slightly heated and a few drops of lemon juice must be added to it.
- Pour the product into a flat bowl so that it is easy to dip your hands into it.
- Dip the brush into the oil for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Then filter off excess liquid with a paper towel.
Oil can be reused rather than discarded.
A baking soda bath will give a silky softness to your fingers.
- Soda (two teaspoons) must be dissolved in a glass of warm water.
- Grease your hands with warm vegetable oil and dip in a soda solution.
- The duration of the procedure is twenty minutes.
Then dry your hands with a paper towel or soft cloth and re -apply the oil.
With potato stew
You can use potato gravy to prepare the bath. Wait for the liquid to cool and then add a little vegetable oil into it. Now you can give up.
The duration of the procedure is fifteen minutes.
Mineral baths give a very good effect. Here you need to add sea salt to the water, but otherwise, common salt will occur. This procedure helps remove redness from the skin, and also has a tightening effect on the surface of the nail plate.
Preparing the bath is very simple: you need to dissolve the salt in warm water and add a few drops of citrus essential oil.
With palm hyperhidrosis, when the skin sweats a lot, a vinegar bath will help. For two glasses of warm water, you need to take a hundred milliliters of table vinegar - not vinegar essence! The duration of the procedure is not more than five minutes.
To keep your hands young for as long as possible, it is recommended to do moderate exercise during the day.
- We actively stretched for a few minutes and connected the fingers of both hands.
- With the fingers of one hand, we try to spread the fingers of the hand as wide as possible.
- For the third exercise, you need to buy a small ball to fit in the palm of your hand. With your index finger and thumb (first hand, then second hand), you should try to squeeze it as much as possible.
Massage is a real magic potion, which unfortunately we forget. But precisely caressing and tapping increases local blood flow. The result is better nutrient absorption and accelerated tissue regeneration. At the same time, massage helps relax the hands, which is also very important.
Hand massages can be done anywhere, like sitting in an armchair in front of a TV.
- Make a fist with one hand and rub the other palm with it.
- Massage your wrists.
- Rub your fingers. A pleasant feeling of warmth must appear in it.
- Stretch each knuckle.
- Imagine wearing thin gloves. "Remove" them from each finger in turn.
And as a last step, apply your own skincare cream to your hands.
As you can see, home care that uses only natural products is much better than salon treatments. In addition, such a procedure does not pose difficulties.