Skin aging and the appearance of wrinkles do not always depend on age. Often this is due to an inappropriate lifestyle and inadequate skin care. But it is possible to rejuvenate the skin without the use of expensive cosmetics and procedures. You just need to know what home remedies can combat skin aging.
Why does the skin get older
There are many reasons for the appearance of wrinkles, but the most important are:
- Stress, anxiety and chronic sleep deprivation. These two factors not only affect the appearance, but also the rapid aging of the whole organism.
- Sunshine. Promotes thinning and rapid drying of the skin.
- Nicotine. And other harmful substances found in cigarettes affect the supply of oxygen to the skin.
- High pillows. It is best to sleep on a firm and low pillow. The fact is that sleeping on a high and soft pillow is the reason for the rapid appearance of wrinkles not only on the face, but also on the neck.
Home Rejuvenation Techniques
You can style the face easily without the help of a beautician. But you need to start as soon as the first signs of skin aging appear. To do this, simply use several methods of rejuvenation:
- facial massage to nourish cells and improve blood circulation;
- herbal compresses that help cleanse the skin;
- the use of cosmetic masks from natural ingredients;
- rub your face with ice cubes.
Antioxidants and oils
At the first appearance of wrinkles on the face, most cosmetologists recommend using products that neutralize free radicals. They appear due to the action of excessive ultraviolet rays, penetrating deep enough into the skin and affecting aging. Antioxidants, especially vitamins C and E, will help eliminate radicals. In addition, natural oils such as olive, jojoba, grape seed oil, peach, etc. should be used on homemade face masks.
To achieve a greater effect, any essential oil should be added to one of these oils. Essential oils such as neroli, jojoba, saffron or sandalwood are considered the most effective in combating skin aging. To enhance skin tone, you can mix any base oil with jasmine essential oil. The composition is applied to the skin and lasts at least half an hour. Not recommended to wash it; it is better to remove the residue with a cotton swab.
This is a so -called vitamin A derivative, which promotes the production of elastane and collagen. Its use restores firmness, youthfulness and elasticity to the skin. Especially good retinoids overcome the first wrinkles, gradually smoothing the skin. Vitamin A easily penetrates the deepest layers of the epidermis and provokes the appearance of new cells. Women with aging skin should only choose cosmetics that contain this vitamin.
When preparing a homemade mask, it is important to add vitamins. Just a few drops are enough to rejuvenate the skin. In pharmacies, it is available under the name retinol palmitate. And to achieve a quick effect, vitamins must be used with natural products that contain them. These are eggs and carrots, which are successfully used in cosmetics for the preparation of treatments at home.
One of the most popular retinol masks is prepared as follows: grate the carrots, squeeze the juice and add a little oatmeal. Then add olive oil or vegetable oil and a few drops of vitamin A into this mixture. You can add egg yolks and essential oils into the product. Keep the mask on for half an hour.
You can also rejuvenate the skin of the face and neck quickly at home with the help of fruit acids. They contribute to the natural renewal of the epidermis and fill the cells with the right amount of moisture. This helps smooth out small wrinkles. In addition, these acids have exfoliating properties, so they remove old cells. Thanks to this, the skin is more quickly saturated with oxygen and other nutrients.
Various skins are often made with the help of this acid. And at home it is also possible. Enough to make a mask based on this acid, apply on face and hold for half an hour. It is best to prepare cosmetics with grapes, oranges, pineapple, or fresh lemon juice.
Homemade face mask
It is recommended to make a mask for complete skin rejuvenation no more than 2-3 times a week, because the epidermis needs time to renew itself. They provide simply:
- Grind 20 grams of herculean flour with a coffee grinder and add 1 tbsp. l. any oil. Mix everything and pour a glass of warm milk into the product. The mask is applied to the entire face, also on the neck and décolleté for half an hour.
- 1-2 tsp Dissolve mustard powder in warm water. You should get the consistency of thick sour cream. Then you can add a few drops of vitamin A and olive oil into the formula. The mask remains on the skin no more than 5-7 minutes.
- Cut 1 small fresh cucumber into gruel and add 1 tbsp. l. black currant gruel. You can add 3-4 drops of jojoba or saffron essential oil to the mask, as well as oil or sour cream. Apply gently on face and neck skin, and rinse off after half an hour.
- Make gruel from aloe leaves (1-2 tbsp), add powdered milk, egg yolk and 2 tsp. linden baby. Leave on face for 15 minutes.
- Beat 1 egg white well and add honey, olive or other oil into it, as well as 3 tsp. flour. Stir the composition and continue on the skin until dry.
Homemade face cream
These cosmetics effectively address various manifestations of skin aging, such as dull skin, wrinkles, etc. Cooking takes a little time and the ingredients are available to every housewife in the kitchen.
- This cream requires honey and lanolin. It is enough to take 1 tsp. They dissolve in a water bath and add 2 tbsp. l. almond oil (or other) and boiled water (chilled). Then remove from the stove and beat gently. It is better to use such a cream at night.
- Herbal creams are harder to prepare, but the benefits are obvious. You need to take chamomile, mint, calendula, linden, St. John's wort. John's wort and green tea in equal amounts. You can also add yarrow. One tablespoon of this herb mixture is poured into 100 ml of slightly warm olive oil in a water bath, carefully covered and infused for a week. Then 2 parts cream is prepared - 1 teaspoon dissolved in a water bath (separately). beeswax and the same amount of pine resin. The ingredients are mixed, a few drops of vitamins D, E and A. are added.
- 1-2 tablespoons. add orange or lemon juice to glycerin (1 tsp). Then beat the egg yolks one teaspoon. honey and 1 tbsp. l. peach oil. Mix everything gently and add 4-5 drops of camphor alcohol.
Homemade face lotion
This product can also be used to fight wrinkles effectively. They are provided simply:
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley (with roots) must be put in a water bath for 20 minutes. Then let cool. Strain gently and pour 40 ml of white wine into the lotion.
- 4 tablespoons. cook fresh mint to a boil in 500 ml of water. Cool and add a few tablespoons of calendula tincture, as well as 1 tsp. lemon juice and apple cider vinegar.
Natural facial scrub
From time to time, the skin needs to be cleansed of dead cells. Scrubs can be applied before applying masks and creams. So this fund will bring more benefits. In addition, scrubbers are always used on damp skin. For this, it is better to use scrubs made from natural ingredients, made as follows:
- Grind half a papaya or mango into gruel. Then add half a teaspoon of regular cane sugar to this mixture and stir. With this mixture, gently massage the skin of the face and neck for 5-10 minutes, then wash off.
- You can also make scrubs based on salt. To do this, table salt must be mixed with flower honey or sour cream in a ratio of 2: 1. The composition should be rubbed on the skin carefully so as not to damage it.
In order for facial skin to always stay young and beautiful, you don’t have to always spend money for expensive funds. It is enough to use homemade recipes. But proper skin care at home must be done regularly. And the ingredients of all masks are just natural and healthy. And then you can forget about wrinkles and bad skin.